Our Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Services for Men
Now more than ever before, men are turning to plastic surgery to achieve the body they really want. Each year the numbers reported by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons increase for male plastic surgery. We thought we’d compile this list of the top plastic surgeries that men tend to have at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery in San Diego.
Feeling insecure at the beach due to love handles? Is your once flat stomach not cooperating even with your daily trips to the gym? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered!
The most popular Male Plastic Surgery Procedures in 2017/2018
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Rejuvenation)
- Look younger, reduce bags under the eyes
Lower Rhytidectomy (Neck Lift)
- Get rid of the excess skin under the neck “turkey neck”
- Whether for medical reasons or cosmetic reasons, a nose job can make you feel brand new
Mentoplasty (Chin Augmentation)
- Who doesn’t like a man with a strong chin? Some combine this surgery with a Rhinoplasty so facial proportions
are more aesthetically pleasing.
- Remove excess fat deposits from many areas, popular areas for men include: love handles, flanks, abdomen. We
use the tumescent technique which is highly desired due to less pain & swelling.
Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia Surgery)
- Over 200,000 men in the USA have enlarged breasts otherwise known as Gynecomastia and seek surgery to correct
this and create a flatter chest.
- Unhappy with facial wrinkles, brow or smile lines? Not to worry, we can help you get that youthful look again.
- Designed to improve the shape and appearance of the abdomen and waist, as well as correct loose skin and remove
stretch marks after weight loss.
- Feeling insecure about the shape, position or proportion of your ears? Consider Otoplasty surgery
Dr. Alavi has been chosen as one of America’s Top Physicians in cosmetic surgery by the Consumer’s Research Council of America for the past five years, and after your consultation, we are sure you’ll see why. Contact the Center for Cosmetic Surgery today to learn more about how Dr. Alavi and his team can guide you through this process.